Sunday 25 May 2014

Bente's Sunday mixed media page


Hi there!
Today I have a page that I had a lot of fun creating. I pulled out some of my mists, gesso, stencils, gelatos etc and had a play. This is what I came up with. The hard part is knowing when to stop! :-)


I used a number of fabulous Sizzix products to make this page. 
Of course I started with my beloved Big Shot and starter kit. And to make those beautiful Tattered florals I had great help from the Susan's Garden tool kit. I really enjoy using it so much!


 Don't you agree the combination of hand made and store bought flowers looks good?! :-)


The butterfly is part of the starter set together with the Big Shot.


In the photo below you can see how I used the negative pieces from the 'Trellies' to help build up some textuere for the background. I then covered them in gesso to make them a little more subtle.


Apart from these products I used papers from the Songbird collection by Prima Marketing and some of their beautiful flowers as well.
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Hejsan!
Idag bjuder jag på en sida där jag använt några av mina många mistflaskor, gesso, gelatos stenciler etc. Och jag njöt i stora drag när jag fick kladda med alla dessa ,...problemet är bara att veta när man ska stoppa!
Jag använde flera av mina sköna Sizzix produkter på denna mixed media sida. Jag började såklart med att plocka fram min Big Shot med starter kit. Och för att göra de snygga Tattered florals som jag gillar skarpt hade jag stor hjälp av Susan's Garden tool kit. Jag är verkligen stormförtjust i dom!
 Jag tycker verkligen att kombinationen av handgjorda och köpta blommor gör sig bra!
Håller ni inte med? :-)

I det nedersta fotot kan nio se hur jag använde bitarna som blev över efter att ha skurit ut mitt 'Trellies' mönster. Efter att lager med gesso sjunker de precis lagom in i bakgrunden och ger mig efterlängtad tekstur.


Förutom produkterna ovan från Sizzix har jag använt mönsterpapper ur 'Songbird' kollektionen av Prima Marketing.
 

2 comments:

  1. So beautiful Bente! You are really good at making those flowers. Inspirational as always!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your layout looks lovely, and I reckon your hand made flowers are amazing.. and yes with MM it can be hard to know when enough is enough.. beautiful layout..

    ReplyDelete