Sunday 11 May 2014

Try diecutting your photos too!!



Hi! today I have a page in lovely bright colours to share. I had two rather similar pictures that I wanted to use on the same page, and to add a bit of pizazz I decided to try die cutting them. 
I quite like the look and will definitely do that again. I diecut another oval slightly larger to 
act as a frame to make the photo stand out more from the background, 
I embellished these frames with liquid pearls.



 These are the Sizzix products that I used:


I also used patterned papers from Les Papiers de Pandore and flowers from Prima Marketing and Petaloo.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hejsan! Idag har jag en sida att visa som går i ljusa fina vårfärger.
Jag hade två liknande foton som jag ville använda tillsammans och bestämde mig för att prova skära runt dom med en die. Jag gillar verkligen hur det blev och kommer göra det många fler gånger. Jättekul! Jag skar ut en oval som var snäppet större än fotot också för att ha som en liten ram. Sedan pyntade jag denna med lite liquid pearls.

Här är Sizzix produkterna jag använde:


Jag använde också vackra papper från Les Papiers de Pandore och underbara blommor från 
Prima Marketing och Petaloo.
Hugs/Kram!!

4 comments:

  1. Awesome layout Bente!! Love how you diecutted the photo! Love the liquid pearls around the photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so pretty, I love the lattice behind your photo!! and the photos loo lovely in oval frames too..

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful page Bente! Gorgeous work and love how you used the dies!

    ReplyDelete