Sunday 18 May 2014

Happy Girls are the Prettiest.




Hi Sizzix friends!

It's Sunday and I am back to share a page I made using some of my Sizzix dies.


There is a lot of layering of different elements on this page and also lots of flowers. Since I received the Sizzix Bigz die 'Tattered Florals' I cannot stop using it to make flowers for my cards and pages. 
It is truly a wonderful die to create different flowers for your projects!


The large coral roses here were made using the Bigz die.


The journalling spot for my title was made using the 'Ovals' Thinlits dies and I made that delicate butterfly with the Sizzlits from the Big Shot starter kit. I added some liquid pearls to embellish it further.


I hope you enjoyed seeing how I used the dies and could take some inspiration from my page! :-)

These are te Sizzix products I used:
 
Other products used: May kit from Scraps of Elegance, Maya Road, Prima, Petaloo.
 


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Hej Sizzix vänner!

Det är återigen söndag och jag är tillbaka för att visa er en sida där jag använde mina Sizzix dies.
Jag har mycket lager på lager på denna sidan och även mycket blommor.
Sedan jag fick min Bigz die 'Tattered florals' har jag använt den på nästan varje kort och  sida jag gjort. Den har verkligen blivit en stor favorit!

Dom stora korallfärgade rosorna gjordes med den diesen. Jag använde 'Ovals' diesen med sju olika storlekar för min journallingspot där jag placerade titeln, och den skira fjärilen gjordes med diesen som följde med i Big Shot sterter kit'et. Jag dekorerade den ytterligare med lite liquid pearls.
Jag hoppas du gillade min sida med Sizzix dies och att du fick lite inspiration med dig på vägen.

Här är Sizzix produkterna jag använde:
 
Andra produkter jag använt: May kit från Scraps of Elegance, Maya Road, Prima, Petaloo.
  



3 comments:

  1. I'm a huge fan of these dies and you have showcased them to perfection. Beautiful work :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Beautiful page Bente!!!xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful page - love the dies and you have shown them off well!

    ReplyDelete