Monday 19 May 2014

Fresh hexagons

Hi everybody!

Today I want to share with you a Clean & Simple card using lots of hexagons.



Hexagons have been a big trend this year and I love how clean and organic they are at the same time. To create this fresh card I have inked some white card stock with Distress ink and layered the hexagons Overall Pattern over it. This is a great card background and so easy to make. Then I have die cut some more hexagons and adhered on the card with foam squares. I have highlighted them with some dash lines and I have stamped my sentiment on the big one. I have die cut the butterfly out of some vellum and pink card stock and adhered on the card with Glue Dots. Flinally, I have adhered some pearls to create some more interest in the background.

Happy Monday!

¡Hola a todos!

Hoy quiero compartir con vosotros esta tarjeta hecha con un montón de hexágonos. Los hexágonos han sido una gran tendencia este año y a mí me encantan por lo sencillos y orgánicos que son a la vez. 

Para hacer esta tarjeta con una aire tan fresco he entintado una cartulina blanca con tinta Distress azul y luego le he pegado la celosía de hexágonos encima. esto crea un fondo de tarjeta muy sencillo de hacer pero muy vistoso. Después he troquelado unos cuantos hexágonos más y los he pegado encima de la tarjeta con foam adhesivo. Para darles un poco más de relieve les he hecho un falso cosido y he puesto el título de la tarjeta en uno de ellos.

La mariposa está troquelada con papel vegetal y cartulina rosa y pegada a la tarjeta con Glue Dots.

Para terminar he puesto alguna perlita adhesiva en el fondo para dar todavía más interés al mismo.

¡Feliz lunes!

1 comment: