Friday 21 August 2015

Handbag notebook



Hi Sizzix friends!!!

It’s Friday again, so I’ve prepared a notebook which is perfect to keep in my handbag to be able to take good inspirational notes on it!!! It’s not a big notebook I like to change frequently, so this 10x15cm size  is perfect for me!


I haven’t added a lot of details to prevent damage the cover on my handbag. The burlap had to appear on my notebook, I love this material!!! And of course some little piece of sparkly paper die-cut, and this candy hearts embossment.


Another material I like to use on my notebooks are the corrugated cardstock, in this case in black colour.

Some details of the notebook:


The layering frame  in sparkly yellow paper, and the inside in white cardstock where I’ve stamped “notes”


The candy hearts embossment with a black clip to match the corrugated 
and the stamped of the notebook.


And another stamp detail.


As I’ve liked the result, I have prepared another one for my penpal.


I have used the following Sizzix products:


I hope you have enjoyed my new handbag notebook. Thanks for your visit!


Have a creative and happy Friday!



------------------------♥------------------------♥--------------------------♥------------------------

¡Hola a todos!

De nuevo es viernes, así que he preparado esta libreta para llevar en el bolso y que me permita tomar muchas notas inspiradoras!!! No es una libreta grande porque me encanta cambiarla amenudo, así que este tamaño de 10x15cm es ideal para mi.
No he añadido demasiados detalles para evitar que se estropee la tapa en el bolso. Y claro la arpillera tenía que aparecer en mi libreta, así como el papel purpurina que he troquelado y este repujado de corazones.

Otro material que me gusta utilizar para mis libretas es la cartulina corrugada, en este caso de color negro.
En los detalles de la libreta os enseño el marco troquelado en papel purpurina amarillo,y en la cartulina blanca interior donde he estampado "notes". La cartulina azul a la que le he realizado el repujado de corazones con un clip de color negro a juego con el corrugado y los estampados. Y un detalle de otro estampado con el sello de hormigas.

Como me ha gustado tanto el resultado he realizado otro libreta igual para mi destinataria de correspondencia.



7 comments: