Saturday 22 August 2015

Some little Presents








Hello there,
Today, me and my girlfriend Conny are on the way to a Girls weekend. We meet us in Aschaffenburg with all the members of the DesignTeam of a Shop owner who sells Scrapbooking stuff and of course also famous SIZZIX Products! So it is kind of tradition to bring a little something for each member.


I chose a wonderful ceramic tile for each girl. They could use it as a coaster for their coffee cups or a candle. I bought also one for me.... ok, I bought two for me ;)



 I made a small box and created with my Big Shot Plus some cute tags with the
I like this tags 'cause they give me endless possibilities for different creations. The Set includes also some cupcake and giftbox dies for birthday creations, some trees and ornaments for christmas time, some flowers for spring and also lovely hearts for special persons.


For the tags I used: Different pattern paper, some glue dots and eyelets.
Very simple and it looks so nice!


I hope my girlfriends have other things to do than cruising through their blog list, because they get their presents until this evening....
What a pity if they already know what it is inside....;)

Have a lovely weekend!


4 comments:

  1. Liebe Annika,
    Verpackung und Tags sehen super aus!
    Liebe Grüße, Sonja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vielen vielen Dank - mir gehörte eins davon und sowohl die Verpackung
    wie auch der Inhalt waren super schön! Herzlichen Dank noch mal!
    LG Conny L.

    ReplyDelete