Monday 17 August 2015

Pink Garland Birthday Card



Yesterday was one of my nieces 8th birthday so I was inspired to create a cheerful and bright garland card with flowers as she loves flowers and garlands. 


This is the finished card. 
I used the new Tim Holtz punches and one of my stamps designs for the message.

I used:


And:



To make it I simply die cut the circle on the pre scored white card. Using the left over I die cut a smaller circle, I stamped the message and set aside.

Then I punched the flowers out of three shades of the same pink and the leaves of the green paper. Then I shaped them using a foam mat and a ball ended tool. Then I glue them round. I used die cut circles (use any die including tag dies that have small circles for this).
Finally I punched the bow and used a marker to darken the centre.



 Simple and quick to make but I am sure my niece will love it!
I hope you do too!





3 comments:

  1. This is such a sweet card Paula!! Love it! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Paula. what is the flower punch?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry Linny, just seen your comment. The punch is:
    660165 Sizzix Paper Punch - Spiky Floral, Medium
    http://www.sizzix.co.uk/product/660165/sizzix-paper-punch-spiky-floral-medium

    ReplyDelete