Saturday 29 August 2015

You make me happy with watercolors








Hey everyone,
today I have a card for you that I made with a lot of watercolors. I can´t get enough of my watercolors. I´m a graphic designer and part of my studies were illustration. And my personal favorite medium to create illustrations was watercolor. You see, every last word in my sentences is "watercolor". :D So, just have a look at my card. I really hope you like it.


Most of my projects including a lot of pink, but for this card I tried a little bit of more blue to get an other feeling for it. I love how it turned out with the pop of purple. Can you see it?


Here is my list of supplies I used:
Sizzix Big Shot Plus Starter Kit (White & Gray) #660515
Sizzix Accessory - Standard Magnetic Platform for Wafer-Thin Dies #656499
Sizzix Accessory - Cutting Pads, Standard, 1 Pair (Mint) #660522
Sizzix Thinlits Die - Happy Birds #660497
White Cardstock, Sequins, Watercolors and a Brush

Thank you for stopping by and have a nice weekend. :) xo Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment