Monday 10 August 2015

Motivational LO and my new favorite Sizzix accessories








Hi everybody! Elena here. 

Today I want to show you my last LO. It is a motivational one, to remind me that you can do everything you want if you work hard, like climbing a mountain.






 Supply list:
  • Card: Yellow, pink
  • Pattern paper
  • round metallic label
  • Stamps
  • Black ink
  • Adhesive green pearls
  • Adhesive
  • twine

These days I'm so happy to work with two of the new Sizzix Accessories, the Precision Base Plate and the Die Brush and Foam Pad for Wafer-Thin Dies in combination with my Big Shot. I love how easy they are to use and how much easier make to die cut, release and clean the most intricate dies. Here you can see how to use them.


And here you can see how clean is the cut of these Tim Holtz Friendship Words. I really love these new accessories!


Happy Monday!

..........................

Hola todos!

Hoy os enseño mi última página, de motivación personal, en la que quiero transmitir que todo lo que te propongas se puede conseguir con trabajo duro, como subir a la montaña más alta.

Estos días estoy trabajando con dos de los nuevos accesorios de Sizzix que me encantan: la Precision Base Plate y el Die Brush and Foam Pad for Wafer-Thin Dies combinados con mi Big Shot. Me encanta lo fácil que es troquelar, desprender y limpiar estos troqueles tan intrincados con estos accesorios! 

Os pongo unas fotos para que veáis cómo se utilizan. Y también podéis ver una imagen de lo bien que quedan una vez troquelados estos diseños de palabras de Tim Holtz. Realmente me encantan estos nuevos accesorios!

¡Feliz lunes!

No comments:

Post a Comment