Wednesday 26 August 2015

Hi! I'm Quim Díaz and I have a very ugly pencil case.








Hello everybody!

Holidays end, it's about time to return to school or work, and has come into my hands a very ugly pencil case!

I thought a few days on how to do something cute with it. Finally with a little chalk and paint, and  one of my favorite Big Shot Plus Starter Kit dies I can have a beautiful pencil case.


And if you want to see how ugly it was before, and do something similar, here you have a video tutorial where you can see how I did it.




This are the Sizzix products used in this project:
660515 Sizzix Big Shot PLUS Starter Kit (White and Gray)

Be Happy!!

--------------------------

¡Hola a todo el mundo!

Las vacaciones finalizan, ya es hora de regresar a la escuela o el trabajo, y ha llegado a mis manos un estuche muy feo!

Pensé unos días en cómo podía hacer algo chulo con el. Finalmente con un poco de chalk paint y uno de mis troqueles preferidos del kit de inicio de la Big Shot Plus, he podido tener un estuche muy bonito.

Si quieres ver lo feo que era antes y/o hacer algo similar, arriba tenéis un video tutorial donde se puede ver cómo lo he hecho.

Estos son los productos Sizzix utilizados en este proyecto:
660515 Sizzix Big Shot PLUS Starter Kit (White and Gray)

¡¡Sed muy felices!!

No comments:

Post a Comment