Saturday 1 August 2015

Hello Unicorn








Hey everyone,
this week I wanna show you a simple card that I made with the new Bigz Die Tribal Hearts from Craft Asylum. I love the textured hearts. It is so easy to combine pretty colors and give them all a special look.


The unicorn and sentiment is printed on a journaling card that I found in my stash. I attached it to the blank card and added all the hearts in pretty pink and orange, but the hearts in the middle are made with gold foil.


The white "hello" is an easy way to get attention, especially with the copper twine in the background. It looks a little bit like unicorn hair, right? ;)

List of supplies:
Sizzix Bigz Die - Tribal Hearts #660495
Sizzix Big Shot Plus Starter Kit (White & Gray) #660515
Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 3PK - Happiness Phrases #660804
Blank card, Cardstock in your favorite colors, glue and a journaling card of your choice

I hope you like my card. What kind of projects would you like to do with this Die? :) Tell me, I´m curious.

Have a nice day, xo Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment