I am such a planner nerd it was only a matter of time I used my Sizzix Big Shot to decorate my new Kikki K planner.
Planner 'dashboards' are the inside cover of your planner and usually indicate the theme and colour scheme for the rest of the planner. I decided to make all my own inserts and dividers for the planner in a grey and pink palette.
Here are some step by step photos of how I made the planner dashboard.
I like using a combination of embossing folders, thinlits dies and bigz dies for each project.
I added a slogan to motivate me and keep me in a productive mindset each time I open the planner.
Here is the finished layout! I wanted to use a mixture of textures and patterns, but used a colour theme to tie it all together.
Here is a list of all the supplies I used to decorate my planner dashboard:
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus
- Sizzix Bigz Die - Tribal Hearts
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set - Speech Bubbles
- Sizzix Textured Impressions Embossing Folder - Candy Hearts
- Glue Stick
- Dear Lizzie Thickers - Gold Foil on Foam Letter Stickers
- Pale Pink Glitter Tape by Heidi Swapp Marquee Love
- Fiskars Single Hole Punch
- Craft Asylum Scrapbooking Papers
I hope you enjoyed my planner DIY today. Do share your planner projects with us too!