Sunday 9 August 2015

Planner Dashboard







I am such a planner nerd it was only a matter of time I used my Sizzix Big Shot to decorate my new Kikki K planner.

Planner 'dashboards' are the inside cover of your planner and usually indicate the theme and colour scheme for the rest of the planner. I decided to make all my own inserts and dividers for the planner in a grey and pink palette.


Here are some step by step photos of how I made the planner dashboard.


I like using a combination of embossing folders, thinlits dies and bigz dies for each project.


I added a slogan to motivate me and keep me in a productive mindset each time I open the planner.


Here is the finished layout! I wanted to use a mixture of textures and patterns, but used a colour theme to tie it all together.


Here is a list of all the supplies I used to decorate my planner dashboard:
I hope you enjoyed my planner DIY today. Do share your planner projects with us too!

No comments:

Post a Comment