Tuesday 11 August 2015

Two Birds on a Card

Hello Sizzix fans!

The sunny weather in Holland inspired me to create a bright and cheery card with some of my favourite Sizzix dies. The beautiful Bigz Birds die was especially perfect for this, because it allowed me to make a couple of love birds to use on my card. 


Sizzix products:

I first cut out a yellow tag with one of the dies from the Framelits Dies Tag Collection and attached it in the middle of my card. After that, I cut out two birds with the beautiful Bigz Die Birds. In order to get one bird looking to the left and one bird looking to the right, I simply used the backside of one of the cut out birds. The wings of the birds were cut out from another sheet of paper to make them stand out more. 


I also placed a heart inbetween the birds. This heart was cut out with the Bigz Die Tribal Hearts. I added a tiny flower in the center of the heart and also decorated the wings of the birds with tiny hearts. These were all cut out with the Thinlits Floral Wreath Set


I finished off the card with a heart with two branches. This was cut out with the pretty Thinlits Die Set Phrase Thank You with Hearts. I think this little heart can make a perfect finishing touch on almost any type of card.

I hope you liked my bright card on the blog today.
Have a wonderful and creative day!

In Dutch:
Hallo Sizzix fans!

Het zonnige weer in Nederland inspireerde me om een vrolijk en zonnig kaartje te maken met een aantal van mijn favoriete Sizzix stansen. In het bijzonder was de mooie Bigz Birds stans daar perfect voor, omdat ik hiermee een paar van twee vrolijke vogels kon uitstansen om op mijn kaart te verwerken.

Sizzix producten:

Ik heb eerst een gele tag uitgestanst met één van de stansen uit de Framelits Dies Tag Collection en heb deze in het midden van mijn kaart geplakt. Daarna heb ik twee vogels uitgestanst met de mooie Bigz Die Birds. Om ervoor te zorgen dat de ene vogel naar links en de andere naar rechts keek, heb ik één keer de achterkant van een uitgestanste vogel gebruikt in plaats van de voorkant. De vleugels van de vogels zijn overigens uit ander papier gestanst om ze meer te laten opvallen.

Ook heb ik een hart tussen de vogels in geplakt. Dit hart is uitgestanst met de Bigz Die Tribal Hearts. Ik heb een klein bloemetje in het hart geplakt en de vleugels van de vogels versierd met kleine hartjes. Deze figuurtjes zijn allemaal uitgestanst met de Thinlits Floral Wreath Set

Ik heb mijn kaart ten slotte afgemaakt met een hart met twee takjes. Deze is uitgestanst met de mooie Thinlits Die Set Phrase Thank You with Hearts. Ik vind dit hartje altijd zo'n leuk detail en hij is op bijna elk soort kaart wel te gebruiken.

Ik hoop dat jullie mijn kaart leuk vonden.
Nog een mooie en creatieve dag! 

6 comments: