Sunday 13 October 2013

A Tag by Gerry van Gent


Happy Sunday Sizzix friends!
For today's post I prepared for you a tag where I included a photo.
It`s a tag about one of my passions - photography.
657900 Sizzix Big Shot Machine
656938 Sizzix Movers & Shapers L Die Tag & Bookplates
658367 Sizzix Movers & Shapers Magnetic Die Set Butterflies
657840 Sizzix Movers & Shapers Magnetic Die Set Vintage Alarm Clock & Camera Set
658252 Sizzix Sizzlits Decorative Strip Die Cobblestones
656631 Sizzix Bigz Die Hanging Sign
657007 Sizzix Movers & Shapers Accessory Base, Tray L
658947 Sizzix Thinlits Die Set Doily & Doily Border
656917 Sizzix Sizzlits Decorative Strip Alphabet Die Chip Block
657176 Sizzix Sizzlits Decorative Strip Alphabet Die Typeset
*   *   *
* I decorated the right side of the tag with a cut-out from the Hanging Sign.
** Orange doily, under the framed photo, is part of the Doily & Doily Border die set.
*** When I die-cut the butterfly I sprayed water and I wrinkled it to give more texture.

For the title I mixed two different alphabet sets for more fun look.

And now a few photos from the Scrapbook Werkstatt Mega Event in Germany
where I gave two workshops to two BIG classes. I enjoyed teaching there so much!
And....the students enjoyed working with our Sizzix machines and dies.
I really had to bring not one....
....but all 3 Sizzix machines with me so everybody could have enough time 
playing and experience the excellent quality of the products.
And one of the lovely and talented students having fun with
the die-cut fence by Eileen Hull...
*   *   *
And four more days to my next event situated in Stockholm, Sweden.
If you are in Sweden, please, join me at Stockholm ScrapClass Event
where I will be teaching fun classes - of course with Sizzix products as well!

Thank you for joining me today!
I hope you enjoyed my tag.

No comments:

Post a Comment