Thursday 31 October 2013

Create & Craft Samples





What a fabulous time I have been having working with all the wonderful new dies in preparation for last Sundays Create & Craft show.  I have enjoyed every second of working with them and today want to share some of the samples I made for the show.

It is really hard to pick a favourite but I did adore working with the 3D Flower, it is one of those dies that you can use time and time again and get so many different results! These flowers were cut from felt and added to a hessian bag.


The Gazania and Plumeria from Susan's Garden are so beautiful and such fun to create.  These would be amazing to use with wedding stationary or decorations.



The Tim Holtz Stencilled Decorative Strip Alphabet was great to work with and a must have for any crafter wanting to add words to their creations. Here I added it to an acetate strip which gave the wording a 3D effect.


And of course, the ultra popular Tim Holtz Caged Bird which is great for so many different occasions and projects.


Well that is all from me.  If you have any questions about any of these designs or the others that I demonstrated on the show please let me know and I will do my best to help.

Until next time ...

Katie






No comments:

Post a Comment