Monday 28 October 2013

Pop'n Cuts fun!

Hi everybody! These days I have been playing with my Pop'n Cuts dies and I had a lot of fun! I have always loved pop up cards and elements but I have always found them very difficult to make. Now, this has changed thanks to Pop'n Cuts dies. They are so easy to use and you have a wow! card in minutes.


Supply list:

  • Doily
  • Distress Ink, color box ink
  • Stamps
  • white and brown gel pen
  • Green ribbon
  • Rhinestones and pearls
  • Adhesive, foam Squares

I have combined the Pop'n Cuts dies with my Starter Kit dies to make this card. I have just die cut everything and glue it together and, voilà! a great card in minutes :)

Happy Monday!
............................

¡Hola a todos! Estos días he estado jugando con mis troqueles Pop'n Cuts y la verdad es que me he divertido mucho. Siempre me han gustado las tarjetas con pop ups, pero me parecen siempre muy complicadas de hacer. Esto ha cambiado con los Pop'n Cuts, con los que puedes hacer una tarjeta sorprendente en minutos.

Para esta tarjeta solo he combinado los troqueles Pop'n Cuts con los de mi Starter Kit. He troquelado todos los elementos, los he pegado juntos y listo. Una tarjeta espectacular en minutos.

¡Feliz lunes!


No comments:

Post a Comment