Friday 25 October 2013

Splashes, strips and rippings :)


Hi,It's me and my new project for you!
Last weeks were very busy for me - a lot of travelling and teaching, meeting people, gathering and sharing inspiration. Oh, how i love classes:)
During one of the weekends - at Stockholm ScrapClass event in Sweden - I've created the project showed below - based on mixed-media techniques and using lots, lots of Sizzix cut outs:




As you can see Sizzlits Decorative Strips  were used not only for cutting out pieces for decoration but also masking the background. I love the effects you can achieve this way - perfect matching elements both on the paper and between the layers under the photo!



I couldn't help myself and found some space to add some doily cut-outs too - I simply love ripping them into pieces and adding to my project as extra texture!



Here you can find the links to the Sizzix Dies I used for this layout:
- Sizzix Sizzlits Decorative Strip Die - Harlequin Border (657825)
- Sizzix Thinlits Die - Doily (659068) 

All the other products are from Prima Marketing - mostly my Resist Canvas collection - Elementals, Vintage Vanity background stamps and papers from A4 Journaling Paper Pad.

Sending you best wishes - see you soon!
Finn

No comments:

Post a Comment