Thursday 10 October 2013

Knitting and Stitching at Alexandra Palace


 

Well I have been so busy recently with demonstrations, of the Big Shot machine and Bigz Dies, not the protesting type!! I have recently been to Finland and Spain and now I'm in London for the Knitting and Stitching show at Alexandra Palace, working alongside Cotton Patch on stand F27.

The show started this morning, closing at 7pm tonight, and continues until 5pm on Sunday 13th October, so come and visit us - I have lots of lovely dies to demonstrate.
You can see some of the quilts that the clever people at Cotton Patch have made using our Bigz Dies and just 8 fat quarters. With so much choice of fabric and dies it really is the place to come for Christmas ideas and quick makes for Christmas.
I've only had a little while to look at fabrics but I'm already itching to choose something for a new project for the New Year.
Unfortunately because I have been so busy recently the Cuddly Creatures Quilt is no nearer being finished - I think I am going to have to make that the project that I have to finish before the end of the year! Watch this space to see if I manage it!
If you're at the show come and say Hello - I love to catch up with you all and find out what projects you're working on.
How ever you spend it - have a lovely weekend.
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment