Thursday 17 October 2013

An Introduction from Me!





Hello Everyone,

My name is Katie Skilton and I am a freelance craft designer in the UK.  I have been papecrating for over 12 years.  Just over 18 months ago I turned my passion into a business and now work full time in the craft industry.

I am so excited to be working with Sizzix and their wonderful products.  From next week you will see a little more of me when I do my first show for sizzix on Create and Craft.

Today I just want to share with you some of the projects I made recently for my first Sizzix demonstration at Cadbury Home and Leisure Centre.



As you can see from my work I have a modern but clean and colourful style and love working on home decor projects.



All of these products were made using the started kit which I absolutely adore.  It has so many possibilities and can be used for so many projects.





Thank you for looking for looking and I will be back soon to share with you some of my samples from my first Create and Craft show.

Katie 

2 comments:

  1. Well done you for landing a role with Sizzix. I wish you well and also good luck with the C &C show :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Katie,

    I've seen some of your work in cardmaking magazines before so I look forward to seeing your projects here and on the TV :) I love the candles and the tag - really pretty. All the best!

    ReplyDelete