Tuesday 15 October 2013

Winebox




Hi everyone
I hope you had great creativ week.
Today I will show you a decorated recycled metalbox, just for a bottle of wine. It can be used as a gift for a man.

Items I have used:
Supply list:
Paper: Tim Holtz Collection Ideo-Ology-
Ink: Ranger/ distress ink-Vintag Photo-
Stamp:Stampers Anonymous G1-1660 Tim Holtz Collection
Ranger embossing Bronze Ultra Thick, Alkohol ink, glossy Accent, Distress Paint-Vintage Photo-,metal charms, metal fabric and leather belt.

The flower is embosset, paint with alkohol ink and here i have die cut using "metal" fabric



 The leather belt wich was black is colored using alkohol ink and distress Paint

I hope you enjoyed my project today. Wish you a lovely week,see you next Tuesday
Pia

Hej
Jeg håber i alle har haft en dejlig kreativ uge. I dag vil jeg vise en pyntet genbrugs box. Boxen kan bruges til en flaske vin som gave til en mand
Dies jeg har brugt:
Items I have used:
Andre materiale:
Papir: Tim Holtz Collection Ideo-Ology-
Ink: Ranger/ distress ink-Vintag Photo-
Stempler :Stampers Anonymous G1-1660 Tim Holtz Collection
Ranger embossing Bronze Ultra Thick, Alkohol ink, glossy Accent, Distress Paint-Vintage Photo-,metal charms," metal stof" og et læderbælte
Jeg håber du synes om mit projekt i dag, vi ses næste tirsdag
Ønsker dig en dejlig kreativ uge
Pia



3 comments: