Friday 11 October 2013

Space-Media-Dimension in Tours, France!


Hi, it's great to see you here again!
Last weekend I was really busy teaching classes - this time visiting beautiful, old city of Glasgow... but before that I had a pleasure to teach classes in France, Tours - and I've got a project to share with you - dimensional layout made during "Space-Media-Dimension" class in Tours. I hope you will enjoy!



As you can see I went a bit crazy with layers here - there are many pieces of patterned papers and many cut-out elements - I used 4 different Sizzix dies to cut white cardstock and get my elements for the layout. 
Here they are (starting rom the top layers):
- Sizzix Sizzlits Die - Flower, Daisy (658502)
- Sizzix Sizzlits Die - Vintage Doily (658506)
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 2PK - Doily & Doily Border (658947)
- Sizzix Sizzlits Decorative Strip Die - Interlocking Circles (658001) 




Papers I used for this projects are from 7 Dots Studio: Canvas Resist elements and Mechanicals from Prima Marketing too - and the background is sprayed with Primary Elements (Luminarte) and painted with gesso. Both stencils are from Prima Marketing too!


All the student were so busy gluing, cutting, addling layers - I managed to take a photo or 2 of them, concentrated on their projects :)





We had great, creative time and all the students created wonderful, dimensional projects which made me proud and happy. Here is the final, group photo of us all taken just after the class:


See you soon - next weekend I'm in Sweden, Stockholm :)
hugs
Finn

No comments:

Post a Comment