The projects were Halloween 'Stuffies' which were a change from the norm and lots of fun to design and make. The designs translate to the world of paper crafting too, so here goes....
The dies used are the Framelits Circles Set (657551) the On the Edge Brackets Die and the Bigz Flower Layers & Leaves die. The papers I used were from the BoBunny Double dot Natural Necessities 6 x 6 pad.
I cut a rectangle of brown card measuring 10 x 3.5cm in half using the On the edge die and attached one piece to the top of a 10 x 15cm rectangle of green card. I used Distress inks to help define the edges on all the cuts (Walnut Stain and Old Paper). I trimmed the other to size to use as eyebrows and die cut a number of circles from which to create the eyes.
After assembling the eyes I attached them to the face using PVA before mounting the eyebrows using 3D foam pads. Next, I die cut a flower to use as teeth and attached it to the face along with and extra rectangle of green card which becomes the chin. Once assembled, I used my trusty Corner Chomper to round off the corners. Frankenstein's Monster would not be complete without a couple of bolts which I made from offset rectangles of card.
Once I had attached the bolts I created base card from ivory cardstock (16 x 11cm) before rounding off the corners and attaching the assembled head with 3D foam pads. Next week I will be doing more of the same including a Wolf man, Mummy and Vampire.
Check out the Stuffies made for Mollie Makes using many of the same techniques but in textiles