Sunday 6 October 2013

"Have A Jolly Holiday!" Card by Gerry van Gent


Hello Everyone!
I have a card to share with you that I created
for my blog post today.
xmas card_gerry
657900 Sizzix Big Shot Machine
658628 Sizzix Textured Embossing Folders Winter Snowflakes Set
658730 Sizzix Bigz Die {Brenda Walton} Gift Tags
658506 Sizzix Sizzlits Die Vintage Doily
658623 Sizzix Framelits Die Set w/Stamps Trees, Leafy
658279 Sizzix Framelits Die Set w/Stamps Tags
658948 Sizzix Thinlits Die Frame, Fancy Rectangle
*  *  *
Here are a few close-ups for you....
close 1
*The smallest size of the Trees, Leafy was die-cut from white cardstock.
** White pearl drops were added to the centres of the embossed Winter Snowflakes.
close 2
I used only part of the Frame, Fancy Rectangle mainly to decorate 
the Gift Tag. Then I used the openings in the end to add twine.
close 3
close 4
Thank you for your visit today!

No comments:

Post a Comment