Friday 8 May 2015

A little bird says...








Hi Sizzix friends!

It’s Friday again so it’s time to show you a project I have made recently. I love mixing different materials in my paper projects, and the ones I prefer are burlap, fabric and denim. The project I show you today includes some of these materials and of course I have also used the new Sizzix dies!!!



It is a small structure similar to a desk calendar to put positive messages on it. And very easy to change the message whenever you want!!! It’s perfect to give as a present or for decorating your craft table.



I love this tag I have die-cut in jeans using Tiny Tabs and Tags dies. It gives a special contrast with the other elements of the project.



At the background I have embossed a white cardstock with the new Candy Hearts embossing folder,  it is really cute!!! I‘ve also inked the embossement with Distress ink and water.



This bird bring us the message, I have die-cut the wing in a sparkly paper and using some scraps papers I have die-cut some leaves. All these die-cuts are from the same kit of dies: Floral Wreath designed by Brenda Walton to Sizzix. 



In this picture you can see the other leaves I have die-cut. But in the kit there are more leaf designs. I have also die-cut the banner with the same kit dies and I have written this simple but positive message: “Today will be a great day”



Here you can see better the support where I put the positive message. 



I have used the following Sizzix products:



I hope you have enjoyed this positive project. Thanks for your visit!


Have a creative and happy Friday!

-------

¡Hola a todos!

De nuevo viernes así que os traigo el último proyecto que he realizado. Me encanta utilizar diferentes materiales en mis proyectos de papel. Los que más me gustan son la arpillera, la tela y el tejano. Y el proyecto que hoy os enseño contiene alguno de estos materiales y por supuesto los nuevos troqueles de Sizzix!!! 

Se trata de una pequeña estructura similar a los calendarios de sobremesa donde exponer mensajes optimistas. Es muy fácil cambiar por otro diseño de mensaje, tu decides cual prefieres para cada día!!! Es perfecto para regalar o bien para decorar tu mesa creativa.

Me encanta cómo queda esta etiqueta que he troquelado en tejano utilizando el troquel  Tiny Tabs and Tags. Le aporta un bonito contraste con el resto de los elementos.

A una cartulina blanca le he realizado un embossing con la nueva carpetilla Candy Hearts y después le he dado toques de color con la tinta Distress y agua.  

El pajarillo nos trae el mensaje, el ala la he troquelado en papel purpurinay utilizando restos de papel he troquelado algunas hojas. Todos estos troqueles pertenecen al mismo kit, junto con otros más: Floral Wreath diseñados por Brenda Walton para Sizzix. 

En esta imagen se ven otro modelo de hojas que también incluye el mismo kit junto con más hojas. La banderola también está troquelada con el mismo kit y después le he escrito este sencillo pero positivo mensaje.

En esta imagen se aprecia un poco mejor el detalle del soporte.

He utilizado los siguientes productos Sizzix:




Espero que os haya gustado este proyecto. ¡Gracias por la visita!

Os deseo un feliz y creativo viernes.


No comments:

Post a Comment