Saturday 30 May 2015

Recipe Box








Hello there,
this recipe box is for a very good friend of mine. I hope she will like it.


I made this flashcard-box with gray cardboard and this gorgeous vintage kitchen paper.


On one side I attached a cardboard holder on which I clamped a clip for a penholder. I think that is very convenient to write shopping lists.


I used canvas for decoration, which I have stitched and covered with double-sided adhesive film and finally glued onto the box.


The Antiqua Capital Letters fit perfectly to the design paper. I punched the letters total of 3 times with my Big Shot. In white as a contrast, craftcolor for the main background and one time to use them as a Dummy to see exactly where I needed to stick. I used a ruler as a tool to ensure that the letters come straight to the box.


I hope you will like the idea.
Have a great weekend.
Annika

No comments:

Post a Comment