Sunday 17 May 2015

"Beautiful" Card by Gerry van Gent


Hello Sizzix peeps!
Hope you are all well and enjoying a peaceful Sunday with your family :-)
For my post today I prepared a simple card using a few Sizzix products.

Beautiful card
Sizzix-rebrand-logo-low-res
660515 Sizzix Big Shot Plus Starter Kit 
657491 Sizzix Embossing Folder Springtime Background
660473 Sizzix Thinlits Die Set Decorative Trim #2
Floral_01
*        *        *

The size of the card is approx. 11cm x 15.5 cm. 
The background was embossed with the awesome
Springtime Background embossing folder by Tim Holtz.
4
large_660515
*The flower was die cut with the amazing Flower Thinlits Die included 
in the Sizzix Plus  Starter Kit. I used red cardstock.

*I also used one of the round shapes from FLORAL PAPER DOWNLOADS,
cut into two and used to decorate top and middle part of the card.

* From Decorative Trim I used only one heart which I used
as a "paper clip" on top of the card.
1

I die cut the Flourish, Floral w/leaves from 
FREE FLORAL PAPER DOWNLOADS and white cardstock. 
The flourish itself was cut into two parts and adhered 
on both sides of the quote.
All three Floral Leaves were outlined with red pen.
2

For more dimension I used foam tape/squares to adhere the elements.
5
OTHER PRODUCTS I USED:
Glitz Design Embellishment Stickers
*        *       *
Have a creative Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment