Tuesday 5 May 2015

Cute Baby Card



Welcome on the Sizzix blog today!
Do you love making baby cards? I know I do!
Today I would like to show you a cute baby card that I made.
I used several new Thinlits dies and some dies from the new Big Shot Starter's Kit as well.


I used the gorgeous Tim Holtz Postage Stamp Frame die to cut out a frame from pink gingham paper and used that as the background for my card. I inked the edges with brown distress ink, to make the postage stamp frame more prominent on my card. 

I also cut out two scalloped borders with one of the dies from the Big Shot Starter's Kit and attached them on the left and the right side of my card, so that I could put a chipboard piece inbetween them. 


On top of the chipboard piece I adhered a small tag that was also cut out using one of the Big Shot Starter's Kit dies. All the beautiful tiny hearts were cut out using the Thank You with Hearts Phrase dies. I really love this adorable set of dies. 
Finally, I also cut out the title Shine from white cardstock, using the Happiness Phrases dies. I actually cut off the word 'Sun', so that the word would fit my card. I inked the cut out title with distress ink to make it brown.


I hope you liked my post on the blog today.
Thank you for stopping by!

In Dutch:
Welkom op het Sizzix blog vandaag!
Vind jij het ook zo leuk om babykaarten te maken? Ik in ieder geval wel!
Vandaag wil ik dan ook graag een babykaartje laten zien dat ik heb gemaakt.
Op deze kaart heb ik een aantal nieuwe Thinlits stansen gebruikt, evenals een paar stansen uit de nieuwe Big Shot Starter's Kit.

Ik heb de prachtige Tim Holtz Postage Stamp Frame stans gebruikt om het kader uit roze geruit papier te stansen. Dit heb ik als achtergrond op mijn kaart gebruikt. Ik heb de randjes aangezet met bruine distress inkt, om ze meer te laten opvallen.

Ook heb ik twee geschulpte randen uitgestanst met één van de stansen uit de Big Shot Starter's Kit. Deze heb ik links en rechts op mijn kaart geplakt, zodat ik er een chipboard embellishment tussen kon plaatsen.

Op het chipboard embellishment heb ik een kleine tag geplakt, die ook is uitgestanst met één van de Big Shot Starter's Kit stansen. Alle mooie kleine hartjes zijn uitgestanst met de Thank You with Hearts Phrase stansen. Ik vind dit zo'n leuke set stansjes.
Ten slotte heb ik ook de titel 'Shine' uit wit cardstock gesneden met de  Happiness Phrases dies. Ik heb het woord 'Sun' van 'Sunshine' afgeknipt, zodat ik een woord kreeg dat beter op mijn kaart paste. De titel heb ik beïnkt met distress inkt om hem bruin te maken.

Ik hoop dat jullie mijn blogpost leuk vonden.
Bedankt voor je bezoekje!

2 comments:

  1. Love love love this! LOVING the colors, the layers and that adorable bunny!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete