Saturday 2 May 2015

Giftbox







Hey there!
Today it's saturday and I'm here again to show you a little Tutorial for a giftbox.
I like this asymmetrical shape.


On my journey to the Netherlands , I found the granules Coli Star. Small color grains, structure like salt. You sprinkle it very sparingly on watercolor paper. Then you spray water on the paper and the fireworks begins. You have to dry the paper, before you emboss for example a lettering.


Now you build the box from a piece of square paper. I used a piece, size10 cm by 10cm. Fold it like the pictures. One flap will not seal. You need the opening to fill the box. For this tab I used non permanent adhesive.


Finally, the best part :) Decorate the box!

YOU NEED:




I used the beautiful Embossingfolder 'Candy Hearts' for the design of the background. From the watercolor paper I have two hearts punched out with my Big Shot and sewn onto the background. The word 'hello' I cut it out three times in different colors.
 Than I have strung a few beads and stuck the card on the box. Finished!


I hope you like it!
Have a good weekend. Until next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment