Sunday 31 May 2015

"My Everything" Layout by Gerry van Gent

Hello Sizzix friends!

For my blog post today I prepared a simple layout
where I mixed a few Sizzix awesome dies and
a cute embossing folder by Brenda Walton.
Hope you'll enjoy!
DSC_9661
Sizzix-rebrand-logo-low-res
660515 Sizzix Big Shot Starter Kit
660268 Sizzix Textured Impressions Embossing Folder Roses
656520 Sizzix Bigz Die Floral w/Leaves
656554 Sizzix Bigz Die Corners Flourish #2
*        *        *

I love the Embossing Folder Roses and I wanted to
use it for decoration on my layout. And because the size 
didn't fit on my design I decided to do the following:
DSC_9668
1. I embossed twice the Roses on white cardstock.
IMG_7979
2. After that I cut out only the roses - a pair of roses and a rose
3. Then I used chalk ink to distress them. 
N.B. By mixing yellow and blue you get a "bonus" colour - green :-)
IMG_7981

The Corners Flourish #2  and  Floral w/Leaves were die cut
from pattern paper and used on the layout.
The die-cut flourish/swirls were cut in pieces so
they can "fit" on different spots on the layout.
DSC_9671

DSC_9676

One of favourite thinlits flowers from the Starter Kit.
Simply die cut from white cardstock and mix with any flower - 
the effect is so beautiful and adorable.
DSC_9678
DSC_9698
OTHER PRODUCTS I USED:
Prima Marketing: pattern papers, sugar dots, sticker
Ingvild Bolme/Prima Marketing Chalk Edgers
Maja Design: pattern paper
Petaloo: paper flowers
The Scrapbook Diaries Texture Stamp Set by Gerry van Gent 
Lindy's Stamp Gang sprays
*        *       *
DSC_9691

Thank you for your visit!
Have a creative Sunday!

1 comment:

  1. The Layout is incredible gorgeous from you Gerry. I love the textures, the amazing roses and the style of your LO.

    Hugs Dunja x

    ReplyDelete