Monday 18 May 2015

Embossed background LO

Hi everybody! Elena here.


Today I want to show you an A4 size LO that I made recently. I have created a completely embossed background with the help of my Big Shot Plus and the A4 embossing folder from the starter kit.

 Supply list:

As you can see, I have also put some Distress Ink on the edges to create more interest to my embossed background.

To make my tittle, I have die cut twice the letters, once with some chip board and another time with blue card. Then I have glued both words together.


And I have also used the Bigz Die from theStarter Kit to create this double heart embellishment. You can create so many things with this Starter kit!


............

Hola a todos,

Hoy os enseño esta página hecha con el Starter Kit de la nueva Big Shot Plus. Para hacer el fondo he utilizado la carpeta de embossing A4, me encanta el tamaño! También he puesto un poco de tinta Distress para conseguir un poco más de relieve en el fondo.

Las letras las he troquelado un par de veces, en cartón y en cartulina y las he pegado juntas para hacer el título.

Y para crear el adorno de los corazones también he utilizado el troquel del Stater Kit. Se pueden hacer un montón de cosas con él!

Feliz lunes!






No comments:

Post a Comment