Sunday 10 May 2015

Custom Monochrome Journalling Cards






I have been really enjoying pocket based scrapbooking lately and I love making my own journalling cards. I used the Sizzix Big Shot Plus Starter Kit which includes a Bigz L Everyday Essentials die with flowers, leaves and hearts. The Bigz L dies are really easy to use with all materials, but I chose some monochrome scrapbooking papers for this DIY.


I cut out some 3" x 4" cards from striped cardstock and rounded the corners with a punch. I also cut some strips of grid cardstock.


The die cut hearts we glued onto the front of the journalling card and I used some stamps to decorate, but you could easily add something handwritten - I'm practicing my calligraphy at the moment.


A super simple make! You could add these die cut hearts to greetings cards, notebooks or even cut them out in fabric for applique. I'm definitely going to be using the Bigz L dies again, I love them!


Have a super craft Sunday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment