Friday 15 May 2015

A wedding card








Hi Sizzix friends!

Today I have created a beautiful clean and simple wedding card. I have used the Layering Frames I like them a lot!!! I've also used soft but colourful scrapbook papers that remind me a countryside wedding. 


This card it’s also useful as a greeting card for a just married couple.

To make this wedding card I’ve used: 


My Big Shot Plus, the Alphanumeric dies, the Layering Frames dies, the Garden Greens die and at least I have added a little heart die, two scrapbooking papers, a white cardstock, a kraft cardstock, a ribbon that match with the papers,

Here is the step by step: 

  1. I’ve die-cut the leaves in white cardstock
  2. I’ve die-cut the letters and the doodle frame in a kraft cardstock and the square in white cardstock.
  3. Now I’ve all the pieces to make the card.
  4. I’ve sew the scrapbook papers.
  5. I’ve separated the leaves.
  6. I’ve created the frame with the letters and I’ve added two little hearts I’ve die-cut in sparkly paper.

Here are some details:


The doodle frame is really cute!!! These little hearts are from the Floral wreath dies.


I have curved the leaves to give some volume to the card.





---------

¡Hola a todos!

Hoy he preparado una sencilla tarjeta para boda. He utilizado, entre otros, los troqueles  Layering Frames que me encantan. También he utilizado papeles para scrapbooking con tonos suaves pero con color. 

Esta tarjeta tanto serviría para invitar a la boda cómo para felicitar a los novios!!!

Para hacer esta tarjeta he utilizado los siguientes materiales:
Mi Big Shot Plus, el troquel Alphanumeric, el Layering Frames y el Garden Greens. Finalemente añadí unos corazones, dos papeles de scrapbooking, cartulina blanca, cartulina kraft, lazo a juego con los papeles.

He preparado un pequeño paso a paso:

  1. He troquelado las hojas en cartulina blanca.
  2. Las letras y el marco de doodle lo he troquelado en kraft y el cuadro interior en blanco..
  3. Ahora todas tengo todas las piezas para hacer la tarjeta.
  4. He cosido el papel decorado.
  5. He separado las hojas.
  6. He hecho un marco con las iniciales y he añadido los dos corazones pequeños troquelados en papel purpurina.
Algunos detalles:
¡Este marco me encanta! Estos corazones son del kit de troqueles Floral wreath.
Le he dado forma a las hojas para aportar volumen a la tarjeta.


Espero que os haya gustado esta tarjeta de boda. ¡Gracias por la visita!


¡Feliz y creativo viernes!

No comments:

Post a Comment