Sunday 24 May 2015

Geometric Pen/Plant Pot






I am a bit of a stationery geek and I seem to accumulate pens and pencils on a weekly basis. Stationery stashes need cute storage so I decided to make a monochrome geometric pen pot which can also be used as a plant pot.


Supplies needed:
I used thick black cotton fabric, but you could also use cardstock if you don't have fabric available. I used just the tag and triangle shapes from the speech bubbles die set.



I used craft glue to attach the shapes to the pot. If you wanted it to be durable, you can add a layer of glue or Mod Podge over the top of each shape. 



I think I will also use mine as a plant pot too - although I am rubbish at keeping plants alive, so I use fake flowers!


Have a crafty Sunday and I'll see you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment