Tuesday 19 May 2015

"Beautiful" - Lay-out by Romy

Hello!
Welcome on the Sizzix blog today!
Today I would like to show you a lay-out that I made with a landscape photo that I recently took. On my lay-out I used a variety of both older and new Sizzix dies to coordinate with this photo. 


I always like to use many layers of paper on my lay-outs. Sizzix offered me the perfect dies to add just another layer of paper without having to use an entire sheet of paper. I used the beautiful Decorative Strip Eyelet Lace & Scallops dies to cut out two scalloped borders and a lace border, which I attached on the left and right side of my lay-out.

I also cut out several letters with the beautiful 'Block Talk Capital' dies set and arranged them in a rather random way on both sides of my photo as well. 


I used the beautiful 'Mixed Media' dies from Tim Holtz to cut out two small patterns with holes in them. I tucked these pieces of paper among my paper layers and attached them above and below my photo. 
Finally, I cut out the title 'Beautiful' with the wonderful "Handwritten Love" Thinlits dies from Tim Holtz.


This was my blogpost for today.
Thank you very much for stopping by!

In Dutch:
Hallo!
Welkom op het Sizzix blog vandaag!
Vandaag heb ik een lay-out te laten zien waarop ik een landschapfoto heb gescrapt die ik een tijdje geleden heb gemaakt. Op mijn lay-out heb ik verschillende oudere en nieuwere Sizzix stansen verwerkt.

Ik werk altijd graag met verschillende laagjes papier op mijn lay-outs. Sizzix biedt dan de perfecte stansen om nog een laagje toe te voegen, zonder dat je meteen een heel vel dessinpapier nodig hebt. Ik gebruikte de mooie Decorative Strip Eyelet Lace & Scallops stansen om twee geschulpte randen en een kanten rand uit papier te snijden. Beide randen heb ik links en rechts op mijn lay-out geplakt.

Ook heb ik een aantal letters uitgesneden met de mooie 'Block Talk Capital' set en deze heb ik verspreid aan weerszijden van mijn foto opgeplakt.

Ik heb de gave 'Mixed Media' dies van Tim Holtz gebruikt om twee bubbeltjespatronen uit te snijden. Deze heb ik tussen de laagjes papier geschoven, zowel onder als boven de foto. 
Ten slotte heb ik nog de titel "Beautiful" uitgestanst met de prachtige "Handwritten Love" Thinlits dies van Tim Holtz. 

Dit was mijn blogpost voor vandaag.
Heel erg bedankt voor je bezoekje!

No comments:

Post a Comment