Saturday 16 May 2015

Hello Spring!








Hello there,

on SIZZIX' webpage you can download this wonderful design paper for free. Have a look here!



When I received the News, I was very excited. The Design is stunning and it is absolutely my personal taste.
 I printed it out on textured Cardstock and it looked lovely. 

I started with a card collection 'Thank you'. To use e.g. as a reply to an invitation I got.


I used some Dies out of the Big Shot Starter Kit Plus for Decoration. I add some Yarn and grey Cardstock for the Cards.
The SIZZIX Butterflies I sewed on the outer edge of the card:


I small Giftcard used as a tag for bottles.


I Hope you enjoy and I wish you a lovely weekend!
See you next week ;)

3 comments:

  1. Wieder tolle Beispiele. Die Minikarte finde ich besonder gelungen.

    LG ARDT

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are really awesome! I especially would like to know the name of the dies you used on the tag, not the butterflies, but the branches and lollypop!

    ReplyDelete