Sunday 17 May 2015

New Home Gift Tag







I really love making gift baskets for friends when they move into a new home. I include food items, candles, wine, treats and things for their new spaces. Usually I will wrap the baskets in clear cellophane and decorate with a tag or bow.

Today I'm sharing a New Home Gift Tag which takes just a few minutes to make. I hope you like it!

Supplies:

I started by embossing the tag to give it texture. I then cut out the house shapes as well as a scalloped trim using a die from the starter kit.



I glued the roof onto each house in alternate colours and then used sticky pads to fix them to the tag for a 3D effect.


I added the scallop over the top of the houses for a finishing touch!


I live in Cambridge in the UK and all the houses are lined up in a row like these. Shame they aren't all pastel pink and blue though! 

Have a super Sunday everyone. Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment