Friday 27 February 2015

Bad Boys Layout








Hi Sizzix friends!

Today I show you the last layout I have made. As you can see I have used two new dies and one of my favorite dies designed by Paula Pascual to Sizzix.

Our children grow up very fast and in every age, they live the photo moments in different ways. I took this photo 3 years ago and I look back this moment with a big smile on my face. It was a very funny day and a  funny picture. During few months, both posed in the same way when I took a photo. So it was obvious that this day and also these images need a layout to remember .



I have used a black background, I love how it makes the colours pop. Then I chose scrapbook papers to match with the photo. The title was clear for me “Bad boys” , due to how they posed  when they saw me with the camera… but “Bad boys”  is only a part of the title because the complete title is “ Momento foto a lo … Bad boys” In English it would be similar to “Let’s pose like … Bad boys”  
To make this long title I have used the Alphanumeric dies designed  by Tim Holtz to Sizzix.  I have used them in  different ways:  I have die-cut the letters to form the words and also I have die-cut the words on this fabulous Tab card die-cut designed by Paula Pascual.    

Here are some images:


I have used the same black coloured paper as the background to die-cut the letters. 



I love this tab card die so much !!! The combination with Alphanumeric dies works perfectly and this is something I will usein my future project for sure!!!



This splat die-cut brings freshness to the layout.  I have used it on a piece of paper with the same colour as my son’s T-shirt. I have also used the small die-cutting drops !!!



If you don’t glue this splat completely,  it brings a little movement to the layout.


I have used the following Sizzix products: 


I hope you have enjoyed this layout. Thanks for your visit!

Have a creative and happy Friday!


-----------

¡Hola a todos!

Hoy os quería enseñar la última página que he realizado. Como podréis ver he utilizado dos de los nuevos troqueles y uno de mis favoritos diseñado por Paula Pascual para Sizzix.
Nuestros hijos crecen muy rápido y en cada edad viven el momento foto de una forma diferente. Les tiré esta foto hace 5 años y recuerdo ese momento con una gran sonrisa. Fue un dia divertido y la foto es de lo más divertida. Durante unos meses posaban así cuando me veían con la cámara. Así que era evidente que necesitaba una página para recordar ese día y las fotos con esa pose.

He utilizado como base una cartulina de color negro, me encanta como lucen los colores sobre este fondo. He escogido papeles con colores acordes con la foto. El título lo tenía muy claro "Bad boys" debido a la pose... Pero "Bad boys" es solo una parte del título porque el título completo es " Momento foto a lo... Bad boys" 

Algunas imágenes:
He usado la misma cartulina negra para troquelar las letras.  
¡Me encanta este troquel! Y ahora con el troquel Alphanumeric creo que ¡van a hacer muy buena pareja!
Este troquelado con forma de gota aporta frescura a la página. He utilizado el troquel en un papel de un color similar a la camiseta de mi hijo. También he utilizado las pequeñas gotitas. 
Si no lo pegamos completamente, le da movimiento a la página.


 He utilizado los siguientes productos Sizzix: 


Espero que os haya gustado esta página. ¡Gracias por la visita!

¡Os deseo un feliz y creativo viernes!


No comments:

Post a Comment