Tuesday 17 February 2015

Romantic and Elegant Tag



Hi Sizzix fans!

Today it's Romy here with a new Sizzix project to share.
I have been loving the Framelits circles dies from Sizzix for a while and they inspired me to create this elegant and romantic tag.



The base for this tag is the Tim Holtz Tag & Bookplates die. It was actually this die which inspired me to start making tags. This die has the exact right size and makes it easy to create a pretty tag in only little time.


I also used one of the Mixed Media dies as a stencil to add a pattern to my background paper. I choose the harlequin die, lied it on the background and lightly inked it with brown ink to add some brown details to my tag.


I used the Framelits Circles Dies to create the tiny circles that are arranged from the upper to the lower corner of my tag. I slightly inked their edges to make them stand out more. The tiny hearts on my card were made with the Bigz Heartfelt Die and they were also accentuated with brown ink.

I hope you enjoyed my tag.
Thank you for stopping by on the Sizzix blog today!

In Dutch:
Hoi Sizzix fans!

Vandaag heb ik, Romy, een nieuw Sizzix project om met jullie te delen.
Ik ben al een tijdje weg van de mooie Framelits cirkel stansen van Sizzix en deze stansen inspireerden me om deze elegante en romantische tag te maken.

De basis voor deze tag is de Tim Holtz Tag & Bookplates die. Door deze stans ben ik zelfs begonnen met het maken van tags. Deze stans heeft precies de juiste maat en maakt het makkelijk om in weinig tijd een mooie tag te maken.

Ook heb ik één van de Mixed Media dies gebruikt als stencil om mijn achtergrondpapier van een patroon te voorzien. Ik koos voor de stans met ruitjes, heb deze op de ondergrond gelegd en licht met bruine inkt over de stans gewreven om een aantal bruine details aan mijn tag toe te voegen.

Ik heb de Framelits Circles Dies gebruikt om de kleine cirkels te maken die vanaf de bovenhoek tot in de onderhoek op mijn tag zijn geplakt. Ik heb de randjes van nde cirkels licht aangezet met inkt om ze beter op te laten vallen. De kleine hartjes op mijn tag zijn gemaakt met de Bigz Heartfelt Die en zijn ook geaccentueerd met bruine inkt.

Ik hoop dat jullie mijn Sizzix tag leuk vonden!
Dankjewel voor je bezoekje aan het Sizzix blog vandaag!

No comments:

Post a Comment