Wednesday 18 February 2015

Having fun with Balsa wood!







Hi everybody!

Have you ever wondered how you can die cut wood with Big Shot?

Today I want to tell how I like to do; I use balsa wood with Bigz dies. But there’s another surprise: also is possible to texture it with the embossing folders with fantastic results (And I love that!).


With all of this, I created three handmade cards that can be used on many occasions. Want to know how I done?



First I created a background with the Distress Ink and water technique you’ve often seen, but in this occasion I’m using Archival Ink, and alcohol.

I'm using the Bigz die with Texture Fades Buttterfly duo, it's beautiful! And in this case (the card in the center) I'm applying Rusty Hinge Distress Ink and Mustard Seed Distress Stickles.

Some details of my die cut balsa wood cards 

As you saw in the step by step, Sizzix products I'm using in this projects are:


be happy!!

---------------

hola a todas/os!

¿Te has preguntado alguna vez cómo se puede troquelar madera con la Big Shot?

Hoy quiero contaros cómo me gusta hacerlo a mi; yo uso la madera de balsa con los troqueles Bigz. Pero hay otra sorpresa: también es posible darle textura con las carpetas de embossing con resultados fantásticos (y me encanta eso!). 

Con todo esto, he diseñado tres tarjetas que se pueden utilizar en muchas ocasiones ¿Quieres saber como las he hecho?

Primero he creado un fondo con la técnica que muchas veces habrás visto hacer con las tintas distress y agua, pero esta vez usando tinta Archival y alcohol.

He usado el troquel Bigz con carpeta de embossing Buttterfly duo, que es precioso! Y en este caso (para la tarjeta del centro) le he aplicado tinta Distress Rusty Hinge y Distress Stickies Mustard Seed.

Como habéis visto en el paso a paso, los productos Sizzix utilizados para este proyecto son:


Sed muy felices!!





1 comment: