Saturday 21 February 2015

Projects to Love



Hi everyone! I am a licensed artist with Sizzix. The dies that I design are called ScoreBoards which are specially designed to cut and score thick material like matboard and chipboard to make sturdy 3D projects, boxes and books.

Every month over on my blog, we host an Art With Heart Challenge- we want to see what you are working on! The theme for February is Projects to Love and we would love you to post a link of your latest project here. One lucky person will win my new Cookie Box die!


Here are some brilliant projects by the Eileen Hull Inspiration Team to get your imagination going- just click on the designer's name to be taken to their blog tutorials.


Please make sure to visit my blog every Tuesday to see what my amazing Inspiration Team has created. I hope you will LIKE me on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram for behind the scene looks at works in progress. Subscribe to my YouTube channel too for video tutorials…

Thanks so much for stopping by! 

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Eileen and Sizzix, it is always such an honour to be featured here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning pieces by your DT Eileen. So many wonderful details......hope that lottery comes up.

    Thank you for sharing. Best wishes
    Annie

    ReplyDelete