Wednesday 25 February 2015

Gold Selfie







Hi Everybody


I love gold! (I like it very much combined with white!)

I love doing tags! And I really love a selfie I did in the Railway Museum a few months ago in Madrid!

And why not put it all together? A gold and white tag with that photo I don’t want to have lost in my mobile phone.



In this step by step you can see how I do it:


The truth is that I love how it looks, has a very distinguished and elegant look, goes wonderful with the photo.

here you can see some beautiful details:
I'm sure that If you choose your favorite selfie and use it in a tag, you’re gonna enjoy it a lot!

As you saw in the step by step, Sizzix products I'm using in this project are:

657900 Sizzix Big Shot machine
656938 Sizzix Movers & Shapers L Die - Tag & Bookplates
660220 Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 4PK - Mixed Media
660815 Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 3PK - Woodland Leaves


Be happy!

----------------

Hola a todo el mundo.

Me encanta el dorado!  (Como mas me gusta es combinado con blanco!)

Me encanta hacer tags! Y me gusta mucho un selfie que me hice en el museo del Ferrocarril de Madrid hace unos meses!

¿Y porque no ponerlo todo junto? Un tag en dorado y blanco con esa foto que no quiero que se quede perdida en mi móvil.

En el  paso a paso puedes ver como lo hago:

La verdad es que me encanta como ha quedado, tiene un aire muy distinguido y elegante, envuelve muy bien esta foto que tanto me gusta.

Estoy seguro que si escogéis vuestro selfie preferido y lo usáis en un tag, lo vais a disfrutar un montón. Anímate!

como podéis ver en el paso a paso, los productos Sizzix que uso en este proyecto son:

657900 Sizzix Big Shot machine
656938 Sizzix Movers & Shapers L Die - Tag & Bookplates
660220 Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 4PK - Mixed Media
660815 Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 3PK - Woodland Leaves

Sed muy felices!

No comments:

Post a Comment