Sunday 1 February 2015

"Captured Moments" Card by Gerry van Gent



Hello Sizzix friends!

It's Sunday and I am back with another project I created for you.
For today's post I prepared a card using a few Sizzix dies.

Captured Momentssiz
657900 Sizzix Big Shot Machine
658508 Sizzix Sizzlits Die Set Roses Flower Set
658221 Sizzix Originals Die Curly Gate
658551 Sizzix Sizzlits Decorative Strip Die 
658711 Sizzix Sizzlits Dec. Strip Die Ironwork Gate
*      *      *

Once I die cut the stems with leaves from the Roses Flower Set I used them to decorate 
the flower clusters. Before adhering them I used a white pen and drew round the edges.
N.B. The stem & leaves on the right side of the card were die cut twice and
adhered partially on top of each other.
1

From the Ironwork Gate I used only a bit as decoration.
2

The Curly Gate was die cut twice - once using white cardstock and 
second time using some corrugated cardboard.
I used the corrugated cardboard die-cut as a shadow.
4

I love so much how the Mini Filmstrip turned out - I call it the "dancing" Filmstrip :-)
I glued the filmstrip fristly only in the beginning and the end.
Then I partially  adhered parts of the filmstrip to give this "dancing" feeling.
As a final touch I added the buckle. 
3a

OTHER PRODUCTS I USED:
The Scrapbook Diaries Clear Stamps
KaiserCraft papers
Tim Holtz stencil
Prima Marketing flowers
*      *      *

Have a creative Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment