Sunday 8 February 2015

"Friends" Layout by Gerry van Gent

Hello Sizzix friends!

I hope you are all enjoying your weekend!
I am a bit late with my post today so I am sharing straight away
my project I created for you today! I used NEW dies and I love them.
Friends_gerry van gent
siz
657900 Sizzix Big Shot machine
NEW 660222 Sizzix Thinlits Die Set Scribbles & Splat
NEW 660218 Sizzix Thinlits Die Set Handwritten Love
658571 Sizzix Bigz L Die Pocket Watch Frame
657190 Sizzix Bigz L Weathered Clock
*     *     *
I began layering the photo with two "old" dies which were matching
perfectly the new Scribbles & Splat dies with their round shape.
c3

All  Splats were adhered on the background with foam tape to give more dimension.
c4

Before die cutting the Splats I chose paper where I could use a beautiful pattern 
in the middle of the splat.
c5

I wanted the heart be the shining "queen" on my layout....
I didn`t have to use any glitter ....
I simply chose red cardstock which made it pop perfectly!
c2

...I fell in love with all the Handwritten words....
so cool and perfect touch to your project!
c1
OTHER PRODUCTS I USED:
Prima Marketing - papers, flowers, stencil
Dutch Doobadoo - modelling paste

*     *     *
And before I finish my post for today I would love to share with you 
a few photos of my daughter who often comes to my studio and 
creates with me. This time she did't miss the chance to try the new
Sizzix dies I received and even created a layout using them :-)
She is having so much FUN....
Lea and sizzix
....and wondering is this beautiful butterfly can fly.....
leanne butterfly
....and she is dreamy....
leanne heart
...and of course she organised mommy's NEW letter dies on a 
flexible magnetic sheet ... waiting for my approval ;-)
lea and TH letters
....and she did a great job....now the letters are so easy to use.....
which reminds me I have a project to share with you next Sunday!!!
flexible magnetic sheet_organization
Hope you enjoyed my post today!

No comments:

Post a Comment