Saturday 14 February 2015

Hello everybody and Happy Valentines Day








A big Hello to all of you!

My name is Julia, from Germany and I am so glad to be here. My first steps with scrapbooking I`ve made in January 2014. I have been affected by crafting from my family already when I was a child. Now as a graphic designer I am most of the time in front of a screen, so I really enjoy to create something with my hands by using different materials. However, it is ok when my hands get dirty, you know... ;)

Crafting with paper is not only a passion for me but also a way to express myself. I love to play with details and to lose myself totally in the projects I am working on. Furthermore, I really like new challenges as they are the best way to develope my scrapbooking style and to evolve myself. You can make so many things with a bunch of paper, some stamps and a lot of cute embellishments which you can all produce by yourself with die cutting.


My first contact with a Big Shot was at a friends house. And I can tell you, I really wanted my own one immediately! A few weeks later my husband gave me one as a gift and yes, now my beautiful Big Shot is continuously in action for my projects – not only with paper but also with felt and rubber foam.

I really love using handmade embellishments and Die Cuts for my crafty projects. It is a lot of fun to make your own embossed backgrounds with the Embossing Folders for greeting cards or for home decoration, too.

I am so happy to be part of the Creative Blogger Team from Sizzix UK now and I hope that I can inspire you with my weekly projects from now on. I see you next week on Saturday here again!

Have a nice day, Julia

-----------------------------------------
Hallo ihr Lieben,

ich freue mich dabei zu sein und mich euch nun vorstellen zu dürfen. Mein Name ist Julia, ich komme aus Deutschland (Neuwied bei Koblenz) und kam erst Anfang 2014 zum Scrapbooking.  Gebastelt und gestaltet habe ich schon immer gerne und bin dahingehend stark von meiner Familie geprägt. Als Grafikerin sitze ich viel vor dem Bildschirm, daher liebe ich es total etwas hübsches und kreatives mit den Händen zu machen. Und dabei dürfen meine Hände ruhig schmutzig werden. ;)

Scrapbooking ist für mich sehr schnell zu einer absoluten Leidenschaft geworden die mir eine Möglichkeit bietet mich auf eine besondere Art und Weise auszudrücken und zu verwirklichen: mit Papier, Stempeln und jede Menge anderen wundervollen Kleinigkeiten! Kurz nach dem ich mich näher mit Scrapbooking und der Vielzahl an Produkten beschäftigt hatte, kam ich auch schon mit der ersten Big Shot, bei einer Freundin, in Kontakt. Und was soll ich sagen? Ich musste unbedingt auch eine haben und als mein Mann mir dann wirklich eine schenkte, war es einfach um mich geschehen. :) 

Ich liebe es in meinen Projekten ausgestanzte Elemente zu verwenden oder besonders für Karten mit den Embossing Foldern tolle Hintergründe zu gestalten. Mit der Big Shot kann man einfach und schnell tolle Dinge zaubern, nicht nur aus Papier sondern auch aus Filz, Moosgummi & Co. Das sie bei mir quasi im Dauereinsatz ist, muss ich hoffentlich nicht zusätzlich erwähnen, oder? ;) 

Das ich nun zu dem tollen Team der Creative Blogger von Sizzix UK gehöre macht mich echt glücklich und ich freue mich euch nun wöchentlich – immer samstags – eine neue Inspiration liefern zu dürfen. 
Habt einen tollen Tag, Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment