Wednesday 11 February 2015

With all my heart







Hi everybody!
Have you guessed what movie inspired me to create this project? Sure you do, UP! A beautiful Disney Pixar movie that I love!

But this is the week of love (with Valentine's day) and I didn't hesitate to convert the balloons that appear in the film in beautiful hearts (couldn't be otherwise).

You can see a step by step in these photos:

I must say that the heart is one of my favorite figures (so I love the Heartfelt Bigz die), even the logo of my scrapbooking blog (coses d'scrap) has one. I decided this because I think one of the important ways in life is giving your heart in anything you do!

I love this project, and is great as Home Decor anywhere, being so colorful gives a lot of joy to the place where you decide to place it.

As you saw in the step by step, in this project I'm using:
657900 Sizzix Big Shot Machine
660233 Sizzix Bigz Die - Heartfelt
660800 Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 6PK - Home Sweet Home
660210 Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 102PK - Alphanumeric (1"Tall)

Be Happy!!

----------

Hola a todas/os!

Habéis adivinado qué película me ha inspirado para crear este proyecto? Seguro que si, UP! Una preciosa película de Disney Pixar que me encanta!

Pero esta es la semana del amor (con San Valentín) y no he dudado ni un momento en convertir los globos de la película en preciosos corazones (no podia ser de otra forma).

Podéis ver el paso a paso en las fotos de mas arriba

Debo decir que el corazón es una de mis figuras preferidas (por eso adoro el troquel Bigz Heartfelt), incluso el logo de mi blog de scrapbooking tiene uno. Decidí que fuese así porque creo que una de las cosas mas importantes de la vida es poner el corazón en todo lo que haces!

El proyecto la verdad es que me encanta y queda genial como Home Deco en cualquier lugar, con tanto color da mucha alegría al rincón donde decidas colocarlo.

Como habéis visto en el paso a paso, en este proyecto estoy usando:
657900 Sizzix Big Shot Machine
660233 Sizzix Bigz Die - Heartfelt
660800 Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 6PK - Home Sweet Home
660210 Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 102PK - Alphanumeric (1"Tall)

Sed muy felices!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Quim. This is beautiful, I love it! Looking forward to seeing more of your projects :)

    ReplyDelete