Monday 23 February 2015

Pintxos LO

Hi everybody! Elena here

Today I want to show you a LO that i made using a photo of food. One of my favorite things to do when I travel is to try new kinds of food, and normally I take some photos to remember it. But sometimes is difficult to make a beautiful LO from those photos, because they don't have people on them.




Supply list:


In this case I gave some importance to the photo by placing a Polaroid frame on it and I have die cut some elements to highlight the photo and I have die cut the title and all the embellishments on the page. I have used some ink and a black gel pen to give more importance to the tittle.


Hola a todos! Hoy os enseño una página hecha con una foto de comida. Una de las cosas que más me gusta hacer cuando viajo es probar nuevas comidas y sabores y, normalmente, suelo hacer bastantes fotos para recordar esos momentos. Pero muchas veces esas fotos no son muy bonitas, porque no suele aparecer gente en ellas. En la página que os enseño hoy he resaltado la foto con un marco Polaroid y he troquelado todos los elementos de adorno y el título.

¡Feliz lunes!


No comments:

Post a Comment