Friday 20 March 2015

Accordion mini album and box








Hi Sizzix friends!

I love to make boxes adjust to the mini albums sizes. So today I show you the latest box with a mini album that I have made for a workshop.


I like these tab cards dies, they are very useful. I have made an embossing to one of them using my favorite embossing folder, the borders folder  designed by Stephanie Ackerman to Sizzix. I love these doodles!  



And what about this heart die ? It is very beautiful.


Inside the box there is the mini album:


The Tags Triplits dies are really fun, I can make different combinations.



The mini album open:



I love to use this structure because I can decorate my shelves with the mini album opened, and see the photos!!!


Here are one of the pages and some details:


I have torn this background die-cut into pieces to decorate the left side and I have die-cut the words using the Happiness phrases set die  in the same cardstock colour as the mini album.


As a decoration I have used a little piece of burlap that appears behind the heart die-cut.


I have used the following Sizzix products: 


I hope you have enjoyed this box and its mini album. Thanks for your visit!


Have a creative and happy Friday!


---------

Hola a todos!

Me gusta mucho hacer la caja a conjunto al mini álbum, ajustado a la medida. Así que hoy os quería enseñar la última que he preparado para el taller que impartiré este fin de semana.

Estos troqueles de capetas me encantan, siempre quedan bien. En una de las piezas troqueladas le he realizado embossing pero solo en una parte, utilizando una de mis carpetillas favoritas los bordes de Stephanie Ackerman.  Me encantan estos doodles !!!

¿Y qué deciros de este corazón? Es precioso.

Dentro de la caja está el mini álbum.  
Las tarjetas de Triplits son muy divertidas, me permiten combinarlas de diferentes formas.

El mini album abierto se ve así desde arriba. Me gusta utilizar esta estructura porque me permite decorar la estantería y ver las fotos.

Aquí os enseño una página y algunos detalles:

He utilizado un trozo de saco que aparece tras el corazón.

Los productos Sizzix que he utilizado son:

Espero que os haya gustado esta caja con su mini álbum. ¡Gracias por la visita!

Os deseo un feliz y creativo viernes.

3 comments:

  1. Oh I love it ! As all you do 😊
    Let me see my weekends and I'll let you know if I can.
    Regards cherry pie 💟

    ReplyDelete