Tuesday 3 March 2015

Miss Lilou



Hello everybody,


For our weekly gathering, I wanted to show you a page of scrap made with a picture of my first daughter. This was taken last summer... I fancied a bit of sun!


That's why I chose warm and joyful colours, like yellow and fuchsia, that I contrasted with darker colours such as black and green.

For the technique, I centred my layout with 2 strips of papers and masking tape at the top and bottom of my work. 

I centred the rest on a rectangle paper in the middle of my background page. I emphasized my black and white picture with a cardboard piece.

I wanted to play with the volumes, using embellishments such as the badge, the metal claw and the buttons.




Also the cutting shape of the "knot" die gave the same effect of volume.
I chose to put my daughter's name as a title, using Alphanumeric dies... perfect for writing what we want!





I decorated with a pretty banner of pennants realized with thread, 2 brads and cuttings of the "Speech Bubbles" die.

I hope this page will have inspired you!

Supply list:

658300:  Sizzix Big Shot Starter Kit
660210:  Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 102PK - Alphanumeric NEW!
660801:  Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 4PK - Speech Bubbles NEW! 
658541:  Sizzix Big Die - Brows

Paper: We'r Memory Keepers, Studio Calico
Chipboards: Studio Calico
Wooden words: Boanita
Wooden star: Studio Calico
Brads, tag and badge: Kési'art
Buttons: Scrapboukits


Have a good day, 

Isalilou

*************


Bonjour à toutes et tous,

Pour notre rendez-vous hebdomadaire, je vous propose une page de scrap réalisée avec une photo de ma grande fill, prise l'été dernier… j'avais envie d'un peu de soleil!

C'est pourquoi j'ai choisi des couleurs chaudes et joyeuses, comme le jaune et le rose fuchsia,  que j'ai contrasté avec des couleurs plus foncées comme le noir et le vert. 

Pour la technique, j'ai cadré ma mise en page avec 2 bandes de papiers et de Masking tape en haut et en bas de ma réalisation. J'ai centré le reste sur un rectangle de papier au milieu de mon fond de page.

J'ai mis en relief ma photo en N&B pour la mettre en valeur avec un morceau de carton. J'ai voulu joué avec le volume grâce au embellissements, comme le badge, la pince en métal et les boutons.

Du coup la découpe du die "noeud" donne le même effet de volume. J'ai choisi de mettre le nom de ma fille en titre, grâce aux dies Alphanumeric … idéal pour écrire ce que l'on veut !

J'ai décoré avec une jolie banderole de fanions réalisée avec de la ficelle, 2 brads et des découpes du die "Speech Bubbles"

J'espère que cette page vous aura inspiré!
Bonne journée


matériels utilisés:
658300:  Sizzix Big Shot Starter Kit
660210:  Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 102PK - Alphanumeric NEW!
660801:  Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 4PK - Speech Bubbles NEW! 
658541:  Sizzix Big Die - Brows

Paper: We'r Memory Keepers, Studio Calico
Chipboards: Studio Calico
Wooden words: Boanita
Wooden star: Studio Calico
Brads, tag and badge: Kési'art
Buttons: Scrapboukits


Bonne journée,


No comments:

Post a Comment