Sunday 29 March 2015

Easter Treats Gift Box






Easter is just a week away! I am hoping to spend the weekend relaxing and I'm crossing my fingers for some Spring sunshine.

I love crafting for Easter as the pastel colours really suit my tastes. So today I'm sharing this cute pastel coloured Easter Treats Gift Box - the perfect place to hide all your chocolates.


Supplies needed:
Using the free Easter printables, I printed the tulip pattern onto white card stock. I then cut out my box template using the Thinlits Plus box die.



I used a bone folder to run over the creases of the box folds.


Then assembled the box using double sided sticky tape.


I added shredded tissue to make a nest for my chocolate eggs and fixed the Happy Easter slogan to the front of the box with foam sticky pads.


I hot glued a ribbon onto the bottom of the box, so it could stay in place when tied and untied.


Tie the ribbon and your box is complete!


The perfect way to hide your chocolate egg stash.....or maybe make these into gifts for your friends and neighbours.


I hope you all have a very Happy Easter if you are celebrating where you are!

Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment