Monday 16 March 2015

Playing with the new Big Shot Plus in Papergift Lisbon

Hi everybody! Elena here

This past weekend I was in Lisbon in Papergift Trade Show demoing the brand new Sizzix Plus and all the new die ranges for Do Art. It was so much fun and everybody was very interested on the new machine!

Here you can see all the dies, the Big Shot and Big Shot Plus together and, of course, me :)



I had the new Big Shot Plus Starter kit and a lot of dies to play with, so I made a lot of samples for them. I want to show you one card I made using the Sizzix Big Shot Plus Starter Kit and some fabric. I love the flower of this kit!



Happy Monday!
............................................

¡Hola a todos! Este fon de semana estuve en Lisboa en la feria Papergift demostrando la nueva Sizzix Plus y los nuevos troqueles de Sizzix para Do Art. Todo el mundo estaba muy interesado por la nueva máquina y fue muy interesante y divertido!

Aquí podéis ver la parte del stand con la Big Shot y la Big Shot Plus juntas y todos los nuevos troqueles.

Tuve un poco de tiempo para hacer alguna muestra para ellos, así que estuve jugando con la nueva máquina, el Starter Kit y alguno de los nuevos troqueles para hacer esta tarjeta. Me encanta la flor del Starter Kit!

¡Feliz lunes!

No comments:

Post a Comment